Gràfiques Lamolla has the resources and its own technology for the design, printing, cutting, gluing and manipulated necessary to develop and manufacture packaging for all types of industry.
Gràfiques Lamolla works directly for brands and packaging companies also collaborate with design studios and have the production capacity to other companies in the same sector.
Graphic design and 3D
Prepress and make samples of the product
Conventional offset printing, UV and digital
Creation of die and mold
Make folding, gummed and manipulated
Logistics storage and delivery
Design and 3D simulation
Concept and graphic design
We cut the 3D model in real scale
Download the file sample of the interactive 3D model
All this is possible thanks to investment in the most modern machinery of market and the professionalism and experience of the entire human team of the company.
- Technical office their own to create the graphic design and 3D as editing work for design studios
- Esko Kongsberg cutting table to create samples and packaging tests before printing.
- Kodak Magnus Q800 direct system for offset plates, CTP (computer to plate) to ensure the best quality and speed in the preparation of offset plates.
- Offset printing machine KBA Rapida 105 high quality and performance for different materials and thicknesses
- Xerox Iridesse Digital Press 6 colors high quality digital printing, in CMYK, covering white, metallic inks and varnish.
- Guillotine WOHLEMBERG of high speed and automatic reliability.
- 2 machines BOBST Cutting press Autoplaten to precision cutting and to create relief effects and unique packaging.
- 2 BOBST folder-gluer, high performance, with different types of adhesives for finishing folding packaging.
- Special composition ink laboratory with M-DOSAT equipment.
- Production plant and warehouse of 3.000 m2